Thursday, August 28, 2008
One Month!
hard to believe that today I was able to notch off the first month's worth of work for the Nashville Zoo. Crazy! My weekend was a lot of fun. On Tuesday I went to the Humane Society with Casey. We walked a bunch of dogs and played with them. I was able to control myself and only walked out the door with clothes full of mud and slobber. We found a great used book store in Nashville. I bought a few animal books and some Sue Grafton alphabet series. I should stay away from that place! We also went to see the movie the Dark Knight. GREAT. Everyone should go see it. Today work was fine. I actually got trained to work in the farm- horses, sheep, goats and cows. Pretty easy compared to hoofstock. I was also approached by my manager and was asked if I was interested in working as a full time giraffe keeper :) Of course I said yes. I love my job! Picture posted today was from closing. An up close of Damani.
