Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Circus Visit and Cat Tours

Yesterday I got a tour of where the big cats are housed. Very very neat! Tigers, lynx, cougars and clouded leopards. All of them expect the lynx were very lovey dovey. Rubbing up against the cages, chuffing, and whining to be pet more. You can literally stick your arms through the fence and give them big bear hugs. So cool. We caught the female clouded leopard in the middle of her feeding- kind of bizzare to see such a cute cat gnawing on a dead rat! Yuck! I also got to go in with the meercats yesterday. We went in on exhibit with them and cleaned the poo and changed the water. Funny little creatures.

My trip back to the circus was good. I am so happy to say that all of my stuff is finally off the train and I am done with that life. I partied hard one last time with my friends and made it back here just fine.