Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Weekend!

It's finally Friday! Monday for everyone reading this, but it is finally my weekend again! Today was L-O-N-G. It poured all dang day here in Nashville. I worked the morning shift and by 6:45 I was soaked. The rain suit only does so much. Despite the rain, the morning went by pretty fast. The ostrich look so funny when they are wet. Their feathers aren't waterproof so they look like huge drowned rats. Hilarious. It didn't stop Big Bird from dancing and calling though. I helped with the giraffe again this morning :) I love them. I love going on exhibit with them. How cool of a job do I have?! The picture posted of me and Damani was taken today. One of our giraffe keepers is moving in FL sometime this fall- hopefully I get her spot! We didn't do jack squat after lunch. The rain prevented us from being able to do our outside projects. Oh well! I did find a giraffe tail hair that I took home. Exciting. I'm home now. I already exercised for the day. Later this evening a friend and I are going to have some drinks and dinner at TGIF. I also have a friend from high school that I haven't seen in about 5 years staying with me tonight. He is driving up from FL back to MN and this is a good stopping point. I won't tell him how awful the drive will be for him tomorrow :) Ugh- I never want to do that again. Well- time to lounge on the couch and enjoy the fact that I don't have to work until Thursday at 10:30!