Monday, August 18, 2008
My Weekend
I had an early weekend this time around. A guy I work with had to switch with me, which worked out just fine. I spent yesterday at the pool. A friend dropped by for a few hours. We had sonic cheeseburgers for lunch. Something every lady should eat in a bikini. Hey- at least I had a diet coke. Last night Casey, myself and a guy I work with went to a concert at Riverfront Park in downtown Nashville. We went and saw 3 bands- Staind, Hinder and Theory of a Deadman. My band, Hinder rocked it out. It was really a great show and such a beautiful night right alongside the river. I didn't do a whole lot today. I tried to hang at the pool, but today was too dang hot. I didn't last too long. I was a lazy bum the rest of the day. I watched TV, took a nap and now I am waiting for The Hills season 4 premire to come on at 9pm! Yay! A girl I work with is coming over to watch it. We are going to order chinese food and drool over this reality TV show. :) Well-back to work tomorrow. I have to work Tuesday-Monday until I get my normal weekend back. Ugh, it is going to be a long week!
