Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Weekend

My first weekend at home was nice. I basically did a whole lot of nothing. Casey came to visit. We were able to find the famers market downtown despite the fact that it was on Rosa Park Blvd and there was no such street name on the map. Turns out- 8th St = Rosa Parks. gosh that was annoying. But we made it and I bought some of the best peaches I have ever had in my life. Yum. We watched a lot of Olympics and hung out at the pool all yesterday. Very relaxing. It is still weird to me that I have 2 full days off in a row and I don't have to feel guilty for it. Just another plus to being out of the circus world. Work today was good. Beautiful weather once again. I closed again today- I love getting my giraffe kisses each night. A guy I work with in the hoofstock dept. wanted to switch days off for whatever reason this week. So instead of having next tues/Weds off I will have off this Sunday/Monday. Works out well for me since there is a concert I really wanted to go to this Sunday night :) Casey bought us tickets for the Hinder concert. Very excited. Well-time to shower and watch Olympics.

Ciao.