Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanksgiving
I had a great Thanksgiving this year. The night before some friends and I went out to a few bars. That is always such a great night :) I had to work Thanksgiving day- only for a few hours in the AM. I was home by 11am. We had a big dinner here at my house. Friends ate with me. Turkey, potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, bread, bruchetta, pie and of course wine. It was delicious. My boss was having an orphans get together at her house downtown. So we stopped over there for a few hours. It was a wonderful day and so beautiful here. Today was back to work. The stalls were a disaster this morning since we didn't clean in the PM yesterday. I scrubbed and disinfected almost that entire barn. My body is so exhausted. I'm going to try to stay up tonight for Grey's but I don't think I will make it. More animal protesters left me some really nasty comments on my blog. Some people are such asshole's. Sorry grandma :) But really- they can be. Judging me and they don't even know me. Get a life!
