Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Giraffe Poop in My Purse

Today I had to submit routine fecal samples from each of the kids. It was so funny- this morning I had to collect about 12-14 poop balls (they look like whoppers). The girls were staring at me probably thinking, "God she is so disgusting. Why is that naked monkey touching our poop?" The poop then went into a ziplock and into my purse. I bet you guys have never gone to grab for your phone and accidently pulled out giraffe poop. Hah. So today is my Friday. I am exhausted. Erin is out of town for Thanksgiving so I have been in the barn alone. So much work! The giraffe are much too tall! I wish they were my size so I didn't have to scrub as much :) I dread Damani growing 3 more feet. Ugh.