Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, November 3, 2008

TGIF

Thank God it's my Friday! It was a busy week. I didn't get any trick-or-treaters for halloween. Boo. The animals at the zoo had pumpkins on exhibit and fun stuff like that. I will try to find pictures for those. I got to see the anteaters with their pumpkins. Their diets were put in the pumpkins. It was so neat to watch them rip apart the pumpkins :) I worked the past 2 days alone- this week I hurt my back pretty bad at work. I sprained the left side of it- all is better now. I left work early on Friday and got treated at the doctor and physical therapy. I go back again tomorrow but I feel much better. But man oh man did I hurt it! This week was Elena's last. She is moving to Miami and Erin and I are so sad. Elena was a great person to work with- and I learned so much from her. She was the one who taught me how to do the incredibly daring foot hold on Damani :) Tomorrow is my CNN interview- YIKES- a bit freaked, not going to lie. Well- the couch and TV are calling my name.