Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Week Gone By

What a week packed full of craziness. First- the CNN interview went very well. I'm not sure yet when it will air- sometime late Nov/early Dec. I'll make sure to post that information as soon as I know. Work was of course great. I developed a cold sometime this past week and have been hacking up yuckies. At least I have the next 2 days to sleep :) Driving home from work today I got the chills when I saw that gas was $1.99. That is so wonderful! I only hope it keeps going down. So now for the big news.... I adopted another baby. It was an accident! I swear- she was homeless and living under a car. She was and still is very very skinny. You can see every rib in her body and HATES going outside for walks. She looks like a pit bull boxer mix but who knows. All I know is some ass had the dog and decided against it so they threw her out in the cold to live. So I took her in and she has been doing better every day. She loves to eat, sleep and poop. Her and Lucy are getting along ok. They don't seem to love each other just yet, but I figure that will just take time. I've named her Olive... like Olive Lucy... I Love Lucy :) I'm clever sometimes! I met a lady at the vet who has offered to pay for everything until she gets healthy. She has already paid for the first round of shots, exams, and all. At least $400 that I would not have been able to afford. She is also going to pay to get her fixed. What a wonderful lady. And she has even donated a kennel for me to use until Olive gets rid of her diarrhea. Yes. Horrible, projectile diarrhea. I hope that passes soon. Sigh. So yes, my week has been crazy. My family is growing and life is grand.