Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lucy & Olive

Puppy Update:

The dogs are doing great! I think Olive has realized that we aren't going to A. kill her, B. leave her outside and C. starve her. She is packing on the pounds and even has a little belly now. Her and Lucy actually played for the first time this morning as I was getting ready for work- they were chasing each other around and barking. It was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders that they are finally beginning to like each other :) They were even wrestling tonight-jumping on top of each other and stealing bones out of each others mouths. Such cute babies :) Tomorrow I am going to bring them to PetSmart and get Olive a harness and leash. I'm also going to get a big water dish-the one that looks like a culligan water thing. They are drinking so much water! Love my puppies :)