Here is what one person wrote me:
Anonymous said...
"at the expense of these beautiful animals, you didn't want to be born. Were elephants born to entertainment, walk on hard payment, crawl out of trains, and the nerve you said, protest was going on because of animals. Maybe they have feelings where you don't. You are just as heartless and ignorant as the rest of the circus people, most there have a low IQ anyway. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, and i am not a big god person, but you violated gods creation. Lets put a chain on you and yank you around, elephants connect with their families like we do, are emotionally abused everyday by people like you. If I was your mother, i be ashamed of you be so selfish and heartless. Sorry to hear of your loser adventure. Animals don't have a voice, so I just spoke for them."
Mom- you aren't ashamed of me are you :) Some people, I swear. I can't imagine going through life with so much hate. Thankfully I'm not someone who lets crap like this bring me down :)
