Monday, September 22, 2008
Giraffe World
I just realized I haven't posted anything in awhile- I'm surprised people haven't complained about it :) Giraffe world has been wonderful. I've said it before and I'll say it again- there is nothing quite like getting to work with such majestic animals everyday. I have been continuing my training with them. Pili, our most shy giraffe actually accepted food from me while she was in her stall today. Pretty exciting. I have been learning how to do injections in hips as well as finding neck veins so one day I will be able to do blood draws. It is my Friday again and I am exhausted. I cannot wait to sleep in tomorrow! Lucy has been a dream- she is such a wonderful addition to my house :) She loves to play and loves to snuggle even more. I go home in about 2 weeks :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!
