Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Bday's
This past Saturday was my friend Lauren's bday. She is a swing keeper at the zoo- meaning she works in all the mammal areas as needed. A group of us went to PF Changs for dinner and drinks and tonight we are going out downtown to the bars :) Can't wait! This past week at work I worked the first 3 days in giraffe then helped out in hoofstock the last 2 days. Damani seems to be fine now- we still aren't sure what really happened to him. Poor baby. We had a special tour come through on Sunday from Make a Wish Foundation. The little girl got to smooze on Damani and feed him some produce. Pretty neat. Although I much prefer working giraffe now, it was fun to see my piggies again. They are so dang cute. I love when they oink at me :) Now- another weekend is here- YAY! Lucy and I have taken a few walks and played fetch. She is such a doll. I get to go home in 10 days!!!
