A to Z.
I’ve seen this little survey floating about and thought I’d partake since I’ve been a wee bit short on ideas lately.
{a} Age: 26.
{b} Bed size: Queen.
{c} Chore you hate: Emptying the dishwasher and putting laundry away.
{d} Dogs: Lucy and Olive. Dre resides in Minnesota with my parents.
{e} Essential start to your day: Watching an episode of "I Love Lucy" and drinking coffee.
{f} Favorite color: Blue.
{g} Gold or silver: White gold.
{h} Height: 5'7"
{i} Instruments you play: Musically challenged. Bless Justin's heart for wanting to marry me.
{j} Job title: Lead Giraffe Keeper
{k} Kids: Someday
{l} Live: Nashville.
{m} Mom's name: Kathy
{b} Bed size: Queen.
{c} Chore you hate: Emptying the dishwasher and putting laundry away.
{d} Dogs: Lucy and Olive. Dre resides in Minnesota with my parents.
{e} Essential start to your day: Watching an episode of "I Love Lucy" and drinking coffee.
{f} Favorite color: Blue.
{g} Gold or silver: White gold.
{h} Height: 5'7"
{i} Instruments you play: Musically challenged. Bless Justin's heart for wanting to marry me.
{j} Job title: Lead Giraffe Keeper
{k} Kids: Someday
{l} Live: Nashville.
{m} Mom's name: Kathy
{n} Nicknames: I don't think I have any
{o} Overnight hospital stays: April 14-18, 2008 when my right thumb was amputated
{p} Pet peeve: When people are late, dirty counter tops
{q} Quote from a movie: Drawing a blank.....
{r} Right- or left-handed: Righty.
{s} Siblings: 3 older brothers
{o} Overnight hospital stays: April 14-18, 2008 when my right thumb was amputated
{p} Pet peeve: When people are late, dirty counter tops
{q} Quote from a movie: Drawing a blank.....
{r} Right- or left-handed: Righty.
{s} Siblings: 3 older brothers
{t} Time you wake up: 5:15 am Tues-Sat for work....around 8am on Sunday and Monday
{u} Under your bed: Things for the wedding :)
{v} Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms, olives
{w} What makes you run late: Please, I'm never late.
{x} X-rays you've had: Teeth, right hand, etc, etc
{y} Yummy food you make: zucchini lasagna, stuffed peppers, banana bread, egg sandwiches
{z} Zoo - favorite animal: Duh :) GIRAFFE!!!!!
{u} Under your bed: Things for the wedding :)
{v} Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms, olives
{w} What makes you run late: Please, I'm never late.
{x} X-rays you've had: Teeth, right hand, etc, etc
{y} Yummy food you make: zucchini lasagna, stuffed peppers, banana bread, egg sandwiches
{z} Zoo - favorite animal: Duh :) GIRAFFE!!!!!
