Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy Busy Busy. Spring has officially arrived to Nashville. Giraffe are going out everyday and this mom is HAPPY. Clean barn once again! I broke down and planted flowers today even though the last frost isn't officially until April 15th. I couldn't wait any longer. I behaved and only bought pansys and petunias. Oh... and a hanging fern for the front porch. I love my house in the spring. My hyacinths and daffodils have sprouted and look lovely. My cannas and calla lillies are just now coming up from the ground. We've been checking things off the wedding to do list. We bought Justin's wedding ring today and booked the limo from the airport for our honeymoon :) I've heard you should go all out on your honeymoon since you only get one- we agree. I made all of my table numbers today. I collected old mason jars and used chalkboard paint to paint little wood heart shape cut outs. I used twine to wrap the heart around the jar. Used chalk to write the table number on it. We are going to fill the jar about 2 inches full of coffee beans and in a small glass votive container put a little candle in it. Instant shabby chic :) I can't believe how close we are to the big day.