Thursday, March 10, 2011
I apologize for my lack of posts. I keep waiting for my great Aunt Lorraine to email me reminding me that she is an avid follower of my blog and why am I not posting :) Life has been busy and I've been exhausted. Here is a quick update. I have some very exciting news that I cannot yet share but be patient and you will soon find out! And NO I am not pregnant! Warm weather has mostly arrived in Nashville and having the giraffe outside has been absolutely lovely. Siri is growing and at 4 months she is now just over 8 feet tall and just under 500 lbs. Amazing. My sister in law is due with baby #1 (a girl) in 3 weeks. I can't hardly wait. And it kills me I have to wait until the wedding to meet her!! AHH!!! Wedding planning is coming along beautifully. Almost everything is done and I have never felt so little stress about an event in my life. I cannot wait to see it all come together. It's going to be a total dream. I get emotional thinking about that day and I've realized that I am completely screwed when it comes time to say vows. Bring on the tears. My flowers are already coming up out of the ground and blooming. I turned 26. I've lost 3 more pounds and have made it to my goal weight of 124#. Go ME.
