And the best purchase of the weekend......A vegatable cabinet PERFECT for storage in my bathroom. Mason jars are used to hold q-tips, razor blades and makeup brushes. 3 sections of storage. Other 2 hold towels and toilet paper. Guess how much this was??? $25! When the guy told me the cost I stared at him in shock...he immediately said, "Crap I should have asked for $40 shouldn't I have?" :) Love me some bargins
Monday, March 28, 2011
And the best buy of the weekend was....
And the best purchase of the weekend......A vegatable cabinet PERFECT for storage in my bathroom. Mason jars are used to hold q-tips, razor blades and makeup brushes. 3 sections of storage. Other 2 hold towels and toilet paper. Guess how much this was??? $25! When the guy told me the cost I stared at him in shock...he immediately said, "Crap I should have asked for $40 shouldn't I have?" :) Love me some bargins
