Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Week in Review!

The weeks just fly by! The week was pretty normal. I did a lot of dog training. I have moved onto a new dog- Cruella. They actually ordered me a training whistle and clicker today. So I'm almost official! The giraffe have been wonderful as usual. We switched to winter hours so my workday is a bit different. Yesterday we had a big fat important tour come through. Turns out the husband and wife had donated a lot to the zoo so they got a special tour. Staring at her jewelery and handbag I realized that I picked the wrong field to work in since I love expensive stuff. Oh well- at least I love life! Last night I got to help transport our porcupine's to a different location. They are the cutest things in the world. Almost as cute as pigs. They have sweet little faces and eat with their cute little hands. When they get agitated they stomp their back feet and rattle their tails- sounds a lot like a rattlesnake. Ugh I wish I could just smooch them. Lucy has been great- I found a big pile of leaves by my apt yesterday and tried to get her to play in it but she was mostly just scared :) So it's almost halloween....and every outfit I find for Lucy doesn't fit her. She has too big a neck and chest! I'm actually having a party next Tuesday. Costume only! Well, I;ve got to get ready- I'm going to dinner with a friend from the circus!