Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pent Up Emotion

This morning I finally grieved the loss of my thumb. When I was walking lucy early this morning my entire hand was throbbing with pain because of the cold. So I finally contacted a doctor here for continuation of care. In order for him to work on me, he first needs to see my medical records. So I pulled those out and finally read them. When I got them back before I moved here I just tucked them away and didn't look at them. I immediately started crying, am still crying and hope I stop soon. I wondered when it would hit me and it finally has. I'm dreading the winter because it just kills my hand. Seeing as how this is the first time I have cried about my thumb, I think I have done well.