Wednesday, October 29, 2008
CNN Headline News
Most of you know by now, that this next Tuesday CNN Headline News is interviewing me. It will be a story about my life in the circus and what it was like living in such a small space. It all started because my mom told me to post a story on ireport.com about living in a small space. From there, CNN called me and asked if they could post it on their website. Within the first few days it had a few thousand hits, so they decided to take it to TV. It will be internationally broadcasted on CNN Sat and Sun nights before Nancy grace goes on. They don't know yet when it will air, but they are thinking end of Nov/early Dec. As I hear things, I will keep you posted. I am hoping some rich person will watch it and want to donate me a lot of money :)
