Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Friday, July 25, 2008

My New Home

After 16 hours in the car and about 12 hours of moving in, I am settled into my new apartment. It is cute and I dig it. My parents are in the other room watching TV right now. They leave in the morning. We spent the day at the zoo where they got a behind the scenes tour. They even got to feed the giraffe's lettuce and sweet potato. Pictures will be posted as soon as my mom emails them to me. I have the weekend to relax then the long vacation will finally come to an end. I report to work Monday at 6:30 AM. Yikes. Karen, the lead keeper has already told me she will start training me in giraffe's so I can eventually transfer to be a full time giraffe keeper. I would LOVE that. Well, not much else to say. I will make another post after my first day of work!