Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

It ACTUALLY Snowed!!!!

This time, it really did snow! We probably have just about 8 inches and you better believe me when I say that Nashville is freaking out. The past 2 days have been "snow Days" at work. So I clean feed and get out. Both days I have been home by 11. today on the way home I stopped at Walmart and picked up a shovel. True to my Minnesota blood, my driveway is the first and only one that is clear of snow and ice in the neighborhood :) The puppies can't quite figure out why they are sinking everytime they step but they seem to enjoy it. I was playing out back with Olive and Lucy and Lucy did a full belly slide when she was chasing a ball. Life here totally shuts down when there is snow. It is absolutely bizzare. I can't imagine having that mindset! Pictures will follow!