I fly (yes now I am flying) home in 6 days!!! I got my ticket today and I somehow ended up in first class on the flight there! First time for everything!! My apartment is a mess because of the packing. I have each room stacked with boxes and my OCD self is going crazy. I hate messes, but I have to remind myself that is 14 glorious days I will have my very own house. And so much more room for all the crap I have collected over the years! Yesterday I went and got my hair cut and colored at a Paul Mitchell Beauty School. Since they are students still, I got my hair done for $38. Can't beat that- plus I love it! I think I am going to go get my eyebrows waxed before I come home. I have to get out of zookeeper mode and into dainty girl mode for the wedding. My poison ivy rashes are going away. They should be gone in 9 days (fingers crossed). At least the itching has finally stopped. I am going to see Harry Potter 6 tonight! I have been trying to catch up with the books, but have only made it to the 3rd one. Can't wait!
countdown:
6 Days until Minnesota
9 Days until Kari's Wedding
13 Days until my 1 year anniversary with the Nashville Zoo
14 Days until I own a house
