Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Quick Update

I don't yet have internet in my new house- that is the reason for no posts in the past 2 weeks!

Quick Update: I promise more once I get settled in and get internet

-Home was wonderful. Kari's wedding was beautiful and the week at the lake was very relaxing!
-I am a homeowner. After a few headaches and high stress moments the house is now mine. I closed and moved in July 29th.
-My parents drove down the 1st and are here until this Thursday helping me paint and do loads of other stuff. The house has drastically changed since I moved in only 5 days ago. We have so far painted the living room and kitchen, put up a tile backsplash and more. 2 (possibly 3) more rooms to paint.
-The dogs love their new house and their big fenced in backyard! They thought I was leaving them when I was packing up my apartment. I had them crated while we packed up the truck. Lucy stared at me the whole time with sad eyes all while crying and whimpering. I don't blame them- they were both dumped off somewere before.

So there is the quick update. More to come with lots of pictureS!