Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Interviews, TV commercials and Kick Ball

Today the Mizzou Alumni magazine interviewed me because I have "a fascinating life". I keep saying that one of these days someone will want to write a book about my life and that will give me the big bucks so I can continue to work as a zookeeper :) So if you know anyone, send them my way. This Friday I am going to be in a commercial for the zoo. They want a shot of me feeding the giraffe. Fun fun- I was told to make sure all my tattoos are covered :) Tonight I am playing kickball. I played last week and I underestimated the need to stretch. I haven't ran in I don't even know how long. My thighs and hamstrings sure were hurting.

Happy Earth Day!