Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

1 Year Later

Today marks the one year date since my thumb was amputated. Hard to believe. A year ago today I was driving from Fairfax to Charleston. We were almost done with our load in when the forklift got my hand. Ahh thinking about the pain still makes me want to barf. Crazy how much my life has changed in the past year....

-left the circus!
-got to spend all summer at home
-moved to nashville!
-spend my days with giraffe
-featured segment on CNN Headline News
-rescued 2 dogs
-got lasik!
-learned to be ambedextrus
-lost 25 pounds!

And so much more. Tonight I am going to the Katy Perry concert with some friends from work. I'm sure I will have a few drinks in remembrance of my right thumb. Feel free to do the same :)