Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Family Visit

Hard to believe the family is already gone....

What did we do....

Piano bar, drinks, shots, drinks, shots, drinks...
Zoo! Met lots of animals!
Downtown walking/eating/Mormon singers singing, "YOUR SINS ARE COVERED BY HIS BLOOD!" while everyone around them drinks and flaunts what they've got
Palm Sunday church, Planes, Trains & Parthenon, grandma almost got runover by 3k runners
Scattagories and beer
Lots of dog walks and fetch
Ghost tour of downtown Nashville! SpOoKy!
Shopping w/ mom and grandma
Loveless cafe- best breakfast food I have ever had in my life... mmm...

I never knew how tiring hosting can be. The dogs loved the company almost as much as I did. It was great to see family and great to get a small break from work/zoo world. Tomorrow is back to reality. My mom got my kitchen fully stocked along w/ a new tomato plant and flowers and much more.

What a lovely visit.