Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Week Gone By

Well it is almost my Friday. Work was good this week-as are most weeks. Exciting news is that we were finally approved by our vet to introduce new produce items to the giraffe. Currently we are only allowed to feed them sweet potato, lettuce and carrots. And they are bored with it. So this week we have tried green peppers, broccoli and cauliflower. They all seem to dig the broccoli and cauliflower. Damani is so funny- he eats a stalk of broccoli and the little bits get stuck in his teeth (and they only have bottom teeth), so he wiggles his top lips around and sticks out his tounge trying to clean out his teeth. He is so funny- I'm so charmed by him. It was pouring rain today- I spent about 4 hours completely soaked. Not fun. There is nothing worse then sitting in wet clothes all day. Ugh. I got to see the elephants again yesterday. I love them and their curious trunks.

Did I already post that I taught Lucy to speak? She is a smart girl-it only took her about 15 minutes to learn it.

I don't have very exciting plans this weekend- I go to the dentist on Tuesday and get to pick up my bridesmaid dress. Yay-spending money I don't have is fun.