Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Doc Check Up & TN Resident

Yesterday was a busy day off for me. I left the house at 9 and didn't get home until 6. I finally made myself go get a TN id and plates. :( They were supposed to take away my MN id, but must have forgotten so I still have it! YAY! I also had an appt with my surgeon to see how my hand is healing. He said it looks great and has healed well. I asked him when the pain of accidently bumping it, hitting it with pointy objects, putting a lot of pressure, etc. would go away. He beat around the bush for a long time before he explained to me that because of the location of my amputation, I would always have pain to a certain level. So I cried of course. Hah. This Friday marks the 11th month. Can't believe it has almost been a year! Monday is my Lasik surgery. I'm very freaked but excited for that. Stuff to do with eyeballs is just creepy!