Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Love Day

Last night I made chocolate cupcakes to bring in for my friends today at work. The dogs had different plans. One of them- I assume Olive- pulled down the plate full of goodies from the counter and my girls had a feast of chocolate. I immediately gave them each a pepto. Their energy level was through the roof. As hyper as they are normally-it was multiplied by about 100. This morning on their AM walk, it became clear to me which dog got the cupcakes. Olive had black liquid diarrhea while Lucy was normal. Olive also diarrheaed on my loveseat and threwup on the carpet. Needless to say she is sleeping in the kennel tonight. Casey surprised me with lovely gifts- a rustic giraffe statue, a wooden box with an elephant carved in it, chocolates and a card from the puppies. Hope everyone has a lovely day!