Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Other Animal Poop

This week I have had some free time before lunch so I have been helping out other areas finish their cleaning. Friday I helped clean the gibbon building. Oh dear. Those primates smear their poop everywhere. They poop on the floor, in their water dish, in their toys, in their kennel, on the wall and they even throw it on the ceiling. Spending an hour in that barn cleaning poop off of everything made me realize that giraffe are a good fit for me :) Another thing that was so different was they had about a million things hanging in each of the stalls. Ropes, swings, balls, chewy toys, buckets. You name it- it was hanging. So on top of cleaning smeared poop, I had to duck and twist and turn every which way to make sure I wasn't getting poop on my face. I made sure to keep my mouth closed tight while hosing that day. Today I helped clean clouded leopard. They are the cutest animals. And so friendly. Their poop smells...BAD. and their pee is even worse. They also like to poop in the water dish. yuck!