Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A few reasons I love my puppies

1. They make sure I get up in the morning. i swear they know when my alarm is going to go off. i can just picture them both standing over me, staring at my face and the instant my alarm rings at 5:15 am, they are both licking my face. It's hard to wake up in a bad mood when you wake up to puppy kisses. They bombard me!

2. When I get out of the shower Lucy is always waiting there wagging her tail. She must think I'm going to this weird place, afraid I will never come back. She always licks my ankles dry.

3. Nothing is more important in life then the purple ball. It is so funny to watch them with it. When I throw it inside, Lucy knows to drop it right in my hand. Olive hasn't quite got that small detail yet. If she does get the ball before Lucy (happens about 1/50 times), she drops it several feet from me. Then Lucy gives her this, "god are you ever going to get it?" look, gets the ball and brings it to me. Olive always, always tries to get a headstart. It's funny to see her little head peeping over the top of the couch. Lucy always takes her mark on the other couch, crouched down ready to make an olympic worthy jump. Yesterday she actually jumped, caught the ball, did a handstand (pawstand?) and ended with a forward sommersault. They are so funny.

4. They snuggle. Each other. Me. Blankets. Toys. As I type, Olive is completely under the blanket. Lucy is on top of my feet keeping me warm.