Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day!

Although 9 times out of 10 I miss the north-today I don't! Last night it snowed approx 1.5 inches. Because it is Nashville, everyone flipped and cancelled the world, including the zoo. Which means- ha;f day for me! I was home by 11:30 and loved it. Of course- now most of the snow is melted but who am I to judge someones decision :) I took a nap with the babies, went out and bought the Dark Knight and have enjoyed being home. I hope it snows here more often :) Walking the dogs this morning was interesting. Lucy loved the snow. Olive is terrified of it. Of course she is terrified of everything. There was a big snowman that kids had built and she flat out refused to walk past it. hah. People who judge pit bulls only on the fact that they are pit bulls are just as bad as racists! My 2 pits are the sweetest, most loving dogs you could ask for. Well- time to get back to my lovely afternoon off :)