Thursday, December 25, 2008
Home in Minnesota!
My Christmas trip home has been great. I worked Monday and flew home that night. I had visions of being trapped in the airport due to cancelled flights and delays but my plane was only an hour late. After 2 hours in a 13 row plane, last row next to the shi**er, I made it home sweet home. I was- and still am not- prepared for the cold. My friends at work joke that I live in the frozen tundra and this year I can agree. But I still believe just as I always have that you can't have Christmas without snow. Santa brought me all my wishes this year- he must have felt bad that I'm an amputee. The favorite gifts being a new snazzy video camera and the complete TV series of I Love Lucy on DVD. Best show ever! We have been watching episodes the past few days and having a ball watching it. Another wonderful surprise was my cousin, Kari asking me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding this July! I can't wait :) I have 2 more days left at home then back to work. I must say it does make a difference leaving Minnesota home and going home to a place I love. The few times I made it home from Ringlnig I always dreaded leaving. I'm glad I have a life I love in Nashville. My good friend from the circus snagged a job at Nashville Zoo so she moves to town this Saturday. I can't wait. We are going to have so much fun together. I hope everyone had a great holiday!
