Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Lucy

Ohhh it never ends.... Lucy ripped her ear open today right down the the cartilage. Ears release a lot of blood so my kitchen looked like a murder scene. Rushed her to the vet, they knocked her out and sealed her ear up with 10 stitches. $216 later, Lucy was healed. She is still very drowsy and has an adorable head wrap that makes her look like a seal. The vet said she would heal fine but wanted to make sure that I was ok with the fact that her ear would have a big scar and there would be cosmetic issues. I held up my thumb and assured him that I was not worried about cosmetic issues :) The vet loved it.