Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It was a fabulous day.

1. My new muck boots came in the mail. Who would have ever thought that I would spend $109.99 on shoes to shovel shit. The aches in my back and legs forced me to make the decision. They are sooooooo cushy and I can't wait to wear them tomorrow!

2. I found out that tomorrow I get to help give a giraffe tour for: Nicole Kidman, Kim Paisley, Sheryl Crow. WOW!

3. I ran a 5k today (on the treadmill) in 29:35. That is 7 minutes faster then I normally run it.

4. The University of Missouri alumni association emailed me and asked me if they could use me as a recruitment to entice Animal Science students to choose Mizzou.