Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today something happened to me that has never happened before. I was looking up at Damani, loving on her face and one of his eyeball tears dropped and fell DIRECTLY into my eyeball! It immediately stung and my eye started to swell shut. I mean honestly, what are the odds?! After about an hour my eyeball was back to normal but from now on I am giong to be more cautious when I look up at a 16 foot animal. As you can see from pictures, Lauren and I bought a Christmas tree. We had a lot of fun buying decorations and the tree (real tree). The dogs are doing well with ignoring it and I have even been lucky enough that dog tails haven't knocked any ornaments down. The tree is in the living room, standing in front of the front window. I love coming home to a Christmas tree glowing in the front window. It looks so pretty!