Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ready or not.... Here they come!!!

I think I have prepared myself and my house and my dogs in every way possible for the meeting of the parents!! I have borrowed my friends Dyson vac and have cleaned every single inch of my house- yes, even the ceiling! My dogs have been washed and I have even squeezed thei smelly anal glands! I have taken advantage of the fact that all the stores are now selling Xmas stuff so the Thanksgiving stuff is all half off- I have a table cloth, towels, soap and candles decked out in my house. Flowers are in every room and Justin and I are going grocery shopping tonight to get the menu all planned out. I am ready and so excited to meet his parents. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day- I have to go in and take care of the giraffe first thing in the morning. Nothing like spending Turkey day with Damani and his ladies. Wish me luck!!