Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkins and Date Night

Lauren, Ryan, Sherri and Justin came over on Saturday night and we carved pumpkins, ate pizze and drank beer. Ryan is very artistic so he drew the face on my pumpkin and the cat on Lauren's. It was a lot of fun! Now I have 5 pumpkins on my front porch and I feel very festive! Last night Justin took me out for an incredible steak dinner. I had a 7 oz sirloin, pasta alfredo, hot bread and soup. Then we went to the Opry hotel and walked around there. The flowers and plants and waterfalls are amazing inside. We took a boat ride around the atrium and ate ice cream and cookies. It was a wonderful date! He is so great!!