Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I have once again gotten bad about blogging! I have also been busy and will use that as my excuse! Last weekend I drove to Missouri for the homecoming football game. My friends came in from around the country and we had an absolute BLAST! It was so much fun (and so weird!!) to be back on campus. So many memories flooded back to me. We got killed at the footbal game but it didn't really matter because we had so much fun being together again. I love the friends where it doesn't matter how much time has passed, the minute you are together you just pick up right where you left off. I'm back in Nashville now getting ready for Lauren to move in. I have about 2 more weeks of the house to myself and the dogs! I am also switching my weekend's from Tues/Weds to Sun/Mon. It will be nice to have a day off with the rest of the world :) I can't believe that Thanksgiving is fast approaching. Justin was going to go home to see his family but instead his parents are going to drive down here and we are going to have Thanksgiving at my house! I can't wait :)
