Tuesday, September 1, 2009
New Roommate(s), Fall, Wicked
I can't believe today is Sept 1st. This summer was not nearly as hot as I remember the last one being. The weather here the past week has been amazing. I have the air off, windows and doors open. The dogs love being able to run in and outside as they please and I love sitting on the deck reading Harry Potter watching my girls enjoy their house. I've been in the house for just over a month now and really really really love it. The neighborhood is nice, all the kids are in love with Olive and Lucy and I love owning a home! Come November I am going to have a roommate. LAUREN!!!!!!!! Her boyfriend is being shipped overseas :( and for a million reasons we knew it would be best if she lived here with me. So it will be me, Lauren and 4 dogs. Haha. That is going to be so much fun. A week from today Lauren, Ryan and I go to WICKED. I saw it just over 2 years ago when I was in the circus. What a great show. Get tickets if you can- it is well worth the money! Well the deck is calling my name.
