Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Packing

So I have begun the dreading packing. It is amazing how much stuff I have accumulated over a year living here. I have already donated 3 trash bags full of stuff to good will. I'm sure there will be more to follow. I also made a trip to Home Depot today to pick up the paint sample cards. Picking out room colors is fun! I want my kitchen to be yellow, my bedroom chocolate, my master bath a deep red, and the family room a beige. I find myself drawn to all the colors named after foods- peanut butter, roasted red pepper, chocolate silk, yellow honey. The dogs and I are tired after today. Lots of sorting and organizing. My goal is to have this place packed up by the time I drive home in FOUR WEEKS!! YAY!! I can't wait :)