Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, January 17, 2011

My trip home was as always, wonderful. I flew in late Thurs and was able to spend 3 whole days in Minnesota. Justin's mom flew in on Friday afternoon to meet the Meinhardt's-- and she survived. Mom and I took her into the mall to show her where and how Justin's proposed. Saturday we bought all of the wine for the wedding-- Only $3 a bottle at Trader Joe's in Minnesota! 144 bottles later, we are half way stocked for the wedding. We got a lot of funny looks with 3 grocery carts full of booze ;) I also purchased my bridesmaid dress for my brother, Pat's, wedding this fall. Sophia's baptism was Saturday night followed by dinner and drinks and Andy and T's house. She looked so adorable in her little white lace dress- and she didn't make a peep during the whole mass except to let out a huge belch. Thatta girl. Sunday was my bridal shower. Lots of tasty food, wine and presents. It was a lot of fun and more emotional then I thought it would be. I cried over everything and I realized that I am totally screwed for the wedding. I am going to be an emotional mess!! Thank God one of my bridesmaids is a Doctor! I might have to get a Valium from her that day :) This weekend is the Zoo Run Run 5k with my mom! Should be soooo fun!