Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Mom and dad's visit has so far been eventful! They arrived early early Saturday morning. Mom and I ran in my zoo's 5k while dad and Justin cheered us on. It was apparently 50 degrees warmer in Nashville then it was in Minneapolis the day my parents made the drive South. -22 in MPS and 32 in NASH. Amazing. My parents bought the puppies a new bed which as you can see from pictures they enjoy immensely. They are so snuggly it just warms my heart. Yesterday, dad installed some new hardware on the kitchen cabinets courtesy of Martha Stewart Living while mom and I shopped at the flea market. Small but wonderful home improvements have been made. We watched the Steelers win and make their way into the superbowl too! Go Steelers! Justin and I made it to the next step in the eHarmony commerical casting. We had a skype interview today that lasted 55 minutes.... I hope we make it to the next step :)