Another day at work....

Another day at work....
Floating in the elephant pool in my wedding dress

Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Does anyone even still follow this? Sorry if it seems I fell off the face of the earth. I just don't think my life is interesting enough to blog about! Lots has happened since my wedding! My brother got married 3 weeks ago in Minnesota, mom came down for a visit and helped me plant lots of flowers for next spring, Justin worked on the new Taylor Swift CD/DVD box set that comes out Nov 21st and the saddest of all....my Siri left the zoo today and is on her way to Columbus Zoo. Life has been busy. I am loving married life but still getting used to signing my new last name. Cold is around the corner and I am ready for it after a HOT summer here in Nashville. Happy Fall everyone.