Monday, September 27, 2010
What a week! This week, my littlest giraffe, Pili, turned 6. I can't believe it! It's hard to believe when I first started she was only 3 :) Such a big girl now. We vaccinated our other female,Binti this past week as well. Doesn't sound very exciting, but it was a lot of hard long work and training to be able to do so! Lauren's wedding is around the corner- my bridesmaids dress will be picked up on Friday. Shoes are bought and we are ready for her big day. We had her bachelorette party this past weekend. My wedding plans are coming along wonderfully. We are so ahead of schedule-- we've only been engaged for 2 months and we already have almost everything booked and planned! It's finally finally finally cooling down again. Today the high was 76. LOVELY. I have been ready for ugg boots, sweaters and scarves for a long time now. Ohhh, I love fall.
