The lake yesterday was fun. Lucy surprised me and dove right in after a pair of ducks! Total belly flop. I was so proud of her :) Olive was terrified of everything. She especially hated the waves. She will learn to love it by the end of the summer. Either that or she is really going to hate me by the end of the season!
Exciting news--- I am going to buy a house!!!! ME!! I never in a million years thought that would happen. I have been approved for a $100000 loan to buy a house and I am so excited. It was so funny when the mortgage guy was asking me all the questions. He needed to know where I have been living the past 3 years. So we started with my current address. I wish I could have known what was going through his mind during this part of our conversation:
Him: Where did you live before that?
Me: The circus train
.....Long Pause.....
Him: What?
Me: I lived on the circus train
Him: Oh. Ok. Do you think I can just put your parents address for that?
Anyways, next week I start going out and looking at places with my house lady. How fun!
